[ale] [OT] Cell phones

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Aug 19 15:22:47 EDT 2016

I'd recommend the onePlus3 if you are looking in the $300 rang phone with pretty much flagship features and a vanillish Android OS.
If you want to spend even less, with higher specs and a 5.5" diagonal screen, the UMI Super or Umi Max is an excellent value.
I bought a super for my daughter at a promo price of $189, and it has  4gb ram, 32GB of storage, expandable to 128GB. Marshamallow (Androd 6) and no bloat.
If you want a good deal on a new, in the box T-Mobile HTC10, I have an extra that I found I didn't need, and is looking for a home.

-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com