[ale] [OT] Cell phones

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 11:03:11 EDT 2016

http://ifixit.com ?

Looks like the parts would run you $80 or so with shipping.  Of course, I
am assuming you already have a cellphone toolkit. If not, that'll run you
another $80.  Worth the investment, if you plan on doing any tinkering
though.

-- CHS

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Calvin Harrigan <calvin.harrigan at gmail.com