[ale] USB Wireless

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:28:38 EDT 2016

Guys,

Thanks. I am building this on Pi B+, only because I had one not doing
anything. If this works I am going to upgrade to Pi3.

Thanks for the USB, I usually use Tenda, because Microcenter sells for
5 to 9 dollars, but they are all micro or nano. So far my testing is
very short range.

I found these two but I am scare, because a lot of the AC usb wifi
don't work well with Linux, even so of the N don't play nice.

https://www.amazon.com/Hawking-Technology-Dual-Band-Wireless-AC-HD65U/dp/B00K6P0H70

http://www.microcenter.com/product/449731/Wireless_N300_Dual_Band_USB_Adapter_JUE302