[ale] [OT] Cell phones

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Thu Aug 18 16:29:42 EDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 04:18:05PM -0400, Calvin Harrigan wrote:
> With that said, what would be a good cell replacement phone for the Nexus 4?

Without knowing what features you prioritize and your carrier, It's hard
to offer meaningful suggestions.  Personally, I'm pretty happy [1] with
the Sony Z3 Compact I picked up a couple of months ago.  It's small but
not low-end, Sony is still supporting it, and plays nicely with
Cyanogen.

[1] As happy as I can be without having a physical keyboard. Sigh...

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^