[ale] XenServer 7.x problem - anyone else using it?

Preston preston.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:02:13 EDT 2016

Allen,

I'm late to this thread, but could this be an extension of the RAID 5/6
issues that btrfs is having?

Basically I'm seeing that the RAID 5/6 code is "fatally flawed" and they
are going to scrap and rewrite it.

Preston

--
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t
matter and those who matter don’t mind.