[ale] SemiOT: file transfer

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Apr 1 15:50:52 EDT 2016

Actually, I didn't.

There are multiple options not mentioned at all, suppose guaranteed delivery is
mandatory?  There are protocols for that too.

Didn't mention using split to chunk the file(s) into nice sizes which are easy
to transmit and put back together.

Didn't mention using par2 to correct for any errors in transmission.

Is this is a 1-time transfer or will there be small changes and multiple
transfers needed daily, weekly, monthly?

Lots of other options too. There are scripts for many of these things or writing
your own isn't that hard.

Need requirements to help more.