[ale] Autofs mounting issue...

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Sep 26 07:46:09 EDT 2015

Phil is correct, except .... if the  '-' character is added to the end of the
mount location in auto.master.

/-      /etc/auto.nfs

Then mounts specified inside auto.nfs like
/D .....
/R .....
/VMs ....

will each be mounted to those locations.

>From the manpage:
"For direct maps the mount point is always specified as:
       /-
       and the key used within the direct map is the full path  to  the  mount
       point."