[ale] Resume question

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 09:50:15 EDT 2015

I'm always honing my resume and the recent Red Hat fun seems like a good
candidate for showing that I interact well (1) with vendor technical staff
and am a proactive engineer. I loudly whined about the issue and provided
workaround code. Naturally, the RH folks provided better code closer to the
problem so I'm happy to toss my work and use theirs. I'm also happy to laud
a vendor when they do well. Here's my draft.

"Worked with Red Hat to prioritize significance and impact of a recent code
change. Provided sample work around code and testing feedback when updated
package released." (2)

 Suggestions?

Leam

(1) For various definitions of "well".
(2) Package hasn't been released yet but you can betcha I'll test it as
soon as it's out.

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>