[ale] What is your most uniq url

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:35:10 EDT 2015

This might be off-topic, but it is linux related. I am working on a
script to test our dns server, we setting up a new route, we ran into
an issue were our  dns servers stopped working I think I got it
working but I want to have this script run for 24 hours and test for
uniq website, not your slashdot, cnn, or microsoft.com. More like

atari.st

something that won't be cache.  So please, keep it clean, share with
me your unip site url.

Thank

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.