[ale] [Fwd: Advertising on ale.org] - OT MS vs Apple vs Linux/UNIX

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Sep 15 14:05:51 EDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-15 at 13:56 -0400, Pete Hardie wrote:
> "arrest of the American President by aliens" ???
>
> like, Greys and Reptilians, or like Miguel and Abdul?
More like a warped marriage between the Bible and an odd belief that
aliens are the agents of the deity who will restore order before the
end of days, or something like that.  I tune out after a minute or two
of that crap.  It's the only way I can manage to avoid causing a
catastropic disaster at gatherings.