[ale] [Fwd: Advertising on ale.org] - OT MS vs Apple vs Linux/UNIX

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:08:10 EDT 2015

Oh man. There is _so_ much wrong with that. Halliburton subbed the
waste disposal to a Saudi partner firm as they got the gold disposal
from the north building basement. They already had the commando team in
place placing the charges so it made sense they would extract the rail
car filled with gold before the fire got to that lower level.
Sheesh. At least get your conspiracies correct
:-)
On Tue, 2015-09-15 at 11:55,  -0400, Damon L. Chesser wrote:

> On 09/15/2015 10:47 AM, Scott Plante wrote:
> > Or when "9/11 Truthers" would argue that jet fuel doesn't burn hot
> > enough to melt the steel girders in the towers, I'd ask, "but what
> > about those tanks of chemicals they use to make the chemtrails? Who
> > knows how hot that stuff burns?"
> I wondered how the false flag commandos got the building to burn so
> well with the jet fuel.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.  Didn't
> Halliburton get the contract for waste disposal?  It all ties
> together now.
>

> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.