[ale] new tablet

damon at damtek.com damon at damtek.com
Mon Sep 14 14:54:00 EDT 2015

Try a nexus device. I have a nexus 7 original and a 7 2nd gen. Both are running the latest version of the OS and get updates when ever Google updates Android. Drawback, Nexus 9 is reported to have an underwhelming screen. Advantage: neus 7 is the best rated 7" tablet on the market and runs straight Android by default. No having to wonder is the MFG will get you updated.
Which reminds me: it's not Android you have a beef with. It's the MFGs who don't upgrade once they modify the stock Android.
--
Sent from myMail app for Android Monday, 14 September 2015, 01:43PM -04:00 from Chuck Payne < terrorpup at gmail.com> :