[ale] new tablet

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 07:37:32 EDT 2015

I was a little frustrated this past week with the performance of my
tablet. I took it with me on my trip to Hartford,CT to visit my mother.
Where I stayed there was AT&T Uverse 12GB service, tested on a laptop
via speedtest.net . My tablet seemed to crawl on web sites..
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10". 3 years old now..
 Would it be worth it to upgrade?? to what?? I have a few more trips
planned for this year, so I will be using it..
normally when it is on, I keep these running: email, gmail, greader, chrome.

possible replace tablets... Samsung ( yuck, bloatware), Dell Venue,
Nvidia Shield, Nexus 9, Apple Air ( probably NOT)
thoughts?

--
Paul Cartwright