[ale] Go or AWS?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:40:31 EDT 2015

One of the things I read on learning theory suggests that you "get"
information about 17% the first time you are exposed to it, and about 44%
the second time. Some people learn better from videos, some from books,
etc. The idea is to maximize your style to the exposure type.

Since I learn best from books, the theory is that I'll watch a video for
the 17% and get exposed to the concepts, and then use a book for the 44%
where I do best. Such is the theory, anyway. I have two "free tickets" and
am trying to get the most career and fun bang for the buck.

Leam