[ale] Opinions solicited on current status of ddwrt antenna bridging.

David Millians millia at panix.com
Tue Sep 1 10:56:54 EDT 2015

On 9/1/2015 10:33 AM, DJ-Pfulio wrote:
> On 09/01/2015 10:21 AM, David Millians wrote:
>> Left out the important bit. This lashup will go from the field house to
>> the press box.
> Am I the only person who doesn't have a clue what that means?
> Is this for hunting or fishing competitions?

Knowing the audience here, you are probably not the only one.

Football. The press box is the area of the stadium above the 50 where
the press sits, as well as the video crews. A field house is another
building near the athletic facilities, separate from the main school,
where you might have a weight room, locker rooms, etc.
In this case, they have classes in the field house, so we have internet
out there. They don't have classes at the stadium, so we don't have
internet at the press box or, indeed, for the whole stadium.

Although that is an interesting (and expensive) branch of connectivity.