[ale] 2 wifi issues

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:03:05 EDT 2015

Friend of mine had his tablet charging port repaired in local shop. They
some how broke the antenna. My friend said when tablet is on almost nobody
else could use the wireless internet. I guess is all flooded with repeating
attempts to send/receive packets. Even when they solder the antenna back
the situation got better, but sounds much like yours. Tablet is messing the
whole wireless.

This thread could be extended to : Available tools for wireless network
diagnostic ... if any besides specialized hardware.