[ale] Centos 7 installer

Damon L. Chesser damon at damtek.com
Mon Mar 9 20:32:21 EDT 2015

yeah, I have to put on my curmudgeon hat here.  what was wrong with a
linear install?  This spoke and wheel thing is for the birds, especially
when it comes to complex hard drive layouts, like multi mdadmin drives
and LVM + encryption.  I am sometimes surprised at how well it ferrets
out my intent, but if it is wrong, it gets damn hard to fix it.  Their
time would be better spent by designing a UI completly different from an
UI that just gets out of your way and lets you get things done, no
wait:  Never mind.

Damon at damtek.com
404-271-8699