[ale] Republicans’ “Internet Freedom Act” would wipe out net neutrality | Ars Technica

DJ-Pfulio djpfulio at jdpfu.com
Sun Mar 8 07:41:27 EDT 2015

I lived in Houston before moving here - not in a baby-bell area. My phone was
$11/month.  Moved to Smyrna - BellSouth - $26/month.

'nuff said.

Don't get me started about power issues where I lived in Houston.

Comcast needs to be broken up, but not in the same way that AT*T was. More like
how natural gas has been deregulated in Georgia.