[ale] Recommendations for my next distro?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 08:20:49 EST 2015

Look at Fedora or CentOS and play with Ovirt and FreeIPA. Those two
projects have a GUI yet the CLI behind the scenes is massively powerful.

Fedora 21 has a server version and CentOS 7 has a desktop version.

Then there's the docker minimalist version of each that's all CLI.

If you have the hardware for virtualization, load Ovirt as a standalone on
CentOS 7 and load up a zillion VMs to test/play with. Then you can test
every distro!