[ale] IBM sponsored Linux event at the Ga Aquarium - ALE invited

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:06:34 EDT 2015

I have fond memories of the ad they produced with the little boy.
They've embraced Linux from early on and have employed many Linux
people, and ALErs in particular over the years (including myself).
On Thu, 2015-06-25 at 19:55 +0000, Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> I’m all for IBM presenting at ALE.   There’s a fair amount of hits on
> IBM sites for things Linux and it seemed they were encouraging its
> use for years even though they had AIX as their UNIX variant.

James P. Kinney III

own tail. It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/