[ale] Cisco rollover console cable

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at UnderGrid.net
Thu Jun 25 14:21:34 EDT 2015

I've been able to get a DB9->RJ45 Cisco console cable from networking
team here in the office today and my USB->RJ45 one is on order but won't
get here in time. Wasn't sure if I'd be able to get one from networking
team here as they've been out of the office the past couple weeks doing
installs.