[ale] Cisco rollover console cable

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Jun 25 08:30:14 EDT 2015

My network admin just told me can spare one.   We have both the RJ45 to RJ45 and the RJ45 to DB9 available.

He also noted that he often uses the USB to Serial dongle to attach his laptop to the DB9.   I imagine you can get one of those easily at Microcenter or Fry's or possibly even Best Buy.

We're on the NW side near Windy Hill.