[ale] Infrastructure services on same host?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:51:16 EDT 2015

I'd have to say that's the worst of all worlds.   :)

1. OS costs per guest
2. VMWare cost for more CPU
3. Any required support apps must be duplicated.
4. Three Different configurations.
5. You infrastructure services depend on VMWare not puking.
6. sysadmins have to support lots of systems instead of a few.