[ale] LPT1 to Bluetooth

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:40:09 EDT 2015

Is this a Laptop? Because you can get a USB to LPT for about $10 to $25
dollars. They work great.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Description=USB%20Parallel%20port&Submit=ENE

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 11:28 AM, Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com>
wrote:

> Is this a DOS app or Linux?  OP said 'LPT1'.
>

> ------------------------------

Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

678 636 9678
openSUSE -- Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
Register Linux Userid: 155363

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want to
package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE Studio
a try.