[ale] New hard drive procedure

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Jun 8 01:48:03 EDT 2015

I don't contest that it works well for others. It just burned me very badly. I don't know if I was on an ick kernel or just tickled a bug. My filesystems do tend to do the latter though, as I historically would fill up inside tables or have very large directories. Neither of these are issues for me now. :)

Sent from my iPhone