[ale] Virtual machine questions for public use machines

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sun Jan 25 19:54:59 EST 2015

Maybe this is too simple but why not just make a base image. HDDs run a stage two bootloader to rsync the system to pristine state, which it then boots. Happens every 24 hours or every 7 days or whatever. Not every reboot of course because then you have to worry about a necessary reboot taking a long time.

Sent from my iPhone