[ale] OT: Comcast Wi-Fi

Michael B. Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Jan 21 12:13:34 EST 2015

On 01/21/2015 10:56 AM, Justin Goldberg wrote:
> Comcastic!

Hah!  I see what you did there.

But... uh... you forgot something...

Of course, I think everyone'd object to force-played audio in their
mailbox, but it should of course be accompanied by the little annoying
jingle they used to use when they ran those commercials.  (Or do they
still? I don't know, haven't had Comcast TV in ages.)

On the up side, I have my native IPv6 from Comcast... but no way to use
it yet.  :-P As expected, the ISP's delivery of IPv6 is craptastic.
Err, I mean, *C**o**m**c**a**s**t**i**c**!*

    — Mike