[ale] OT: Arduino

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 12:40:28 EST 2015

Pressing the reset button on the Uno is not that hard.  I've been using a
bog-standard USB->micro-usb cable with success.  Occasionally I'll have
trouble if I overload the serial out on pins 1 and 2, but the modern
Arduino boards have a delay built into the bootloader to let you grab
control back in those cases.

-- CHS