[ale] Monitoring dhcpd.leases file?

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Mon Jan 5 17:10:22 EST 2015

Could you set up a cron job every minute that MD/SHA hashes the file,
compares with the hash from a previous iteration, and if the hashes
don't match, diff the new with the old and process the diff result?
(Obviously if a difference in the hashes is found you save state to use
for the next round of comparisons.)