[ale] Linux admin position salary survey

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:10:37 EST 2015

The comments that begin around page 37 are the most telling of overall
sys-admin mentalities.

very sad.

I wish I could recall the source for the statistic: 90% of the people
who leave IT before retirement go into the alcohol industry. 5% go into
religion.

Gee. LISA Mgmt level 3 experience with 17+years but the pay rate of a
tech with 6 years...