[ale] FS: Single Board Linux based systems

Raylynn Knight seca900rider at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:21:16 EST 2015

I have a couple of surplus SBC’s that run Linux that someone on the list may be interested in.

Because of changes to the original indiegogo offerings I ended up with an extra VoCore + Dock.  This can now be ordered from http://vocore.io/store <http://vocore.io/store> but you can save the delivery time and get it $5 cheaper from me.  This currently runs OpenWRT on a Ralink RT5350 @ 360 Mhz with 16 MB flash and 32MB RAM.  Has 2.4Ghz 802.11bgn, 1 10/100 Ethernet port, 1 USB 2.0 and microSD and 20+ GPIOs all in a 1 inch cube. Powered via microUSB.  Still sealed in original packaging for $40.

I also have an extra Ubiquiti Routerboard Pro currently has OpenWRT Barrier Breaker installed.  http://wiki.ubnt.com/RouterStation_Pro <http://wiki.ubnt.com/RouterStation_Pro> has the board specs.  Atheros AR7161 @680 Mhz, 16 MB Flash, 128MB RAM, 4 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, 3 Mini-PCI Slots, USB 2.0.  Will require either 48V 802.3af or 48v power adapter.  Would like $50.

Ray Knight
404-376-1365