[ale] All you Comcast fanboys...

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 15:12:15 EST 2015

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Michael H. Warfield <mhw at wittsend.com>
wrote:

> I don't recall seeing anything in the news recommending
> recording every single support call you make with AT&T but it seems to
> be the standing rave with Comcast.  I also haven't seen too many (any?)
> support call fails with AT&T going viral like they are with Comcast
> happening with too frequent regularity.

Because everyone gave up long ago on AT&T and their shenanigans.

A couple months ago an AT&T rep knocked on my door to tell me they had
"just run fiber to my neighborhood". I had to flat out tell her that's
bullshit. 1) There had been zero work by AT&T happening in my neighborhood.
2) There isn't any new equipment in the air or any newly covered trenches
on the ground. Comcast lies, but AT&T had the audacity to knock on my door
and lie to my face.

[1] -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT&T_U-verse#Internet

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59