[ale] Cloud or Hardware?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 13:29:17 EST 2015

Hey Pete,

I'm targeting RHEL 5, 6, and 7 servers for my efforts. I've been
contributing bash code for the Aqueduct project, DoD compliance stuff,
mostly. Would like to move to Puppet.

Part of my behind the scenes driver is that I like to code but am not
great at it. No one should hire me as a coder at my current rate of pay.
However, if I can code and bring in my Red Hat expertise then there's
more chance of finding a job that pays close and is fun.

Leam