[ale] Monthly password reminders

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 15:01:49 EST 2015

Duke nukem forever was finally released, so maybe pigs can fly.

There's this breakfast restaurant around atlanta called the flying biscuit.
It has a logo that has an image of an angel that roughly resembles a pig. I
couldn't remember the name so I called it the flying pig. Other people have
called it that as well, haha.