[ale] Ruby for sysadmins?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Feb 27 14:39:16 EST 2015

Get the book (or read it online) - If you already know OOP, RoR isn't fairly
easy and intuitive.

The http://rubykoans.com/ teach Ruby via hands on exercises and TDD, but
learning the language really wasn't the hard part. Keeping up with the annual
changes to Rails was tough for a few years. Things were being moved around. Once
you get used to RoR, you can step into any RoR project/deployment and know where
things are with only a few small differences.

"DJ-Pfulio" is my rapper name.  I'm still JD. ;)