[ale] Freeradius, MSCHAP, and Active Directory

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Feb 26 15:31:12 EST 2015

I'm probably no help for you, then.
I am running version 2.1.x, but I could never get it to work with the distributed config structure that SLES uses, so I actually imported a working 1.x config, and it has worked for two different sites for me.
I'm using this to do wpa-enterprise logins, by the way. All of the auth stuff worked in the radius tests, but it failed in the mchap handshake.
I could never figure out why it work with my 1.x config, but not with the 2.x structure. All of the relevant configurations were the same.
I agree, though, the freeradius docs are less than useless.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> James Sumners <james.sumners at gmail.com> 2/26/2015 2:23 PM >>>

> I'm not sure what version of freeradius your using, but I see a couple of
> areas in my radius.conf that look relevant.

3.0.1