[ale] stupid firefox/flash combo

Don Kramer donkramer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 07:46:24 EST 2015

I think it's actually something Firefox related (not specifically Linux),
I'm getting prompted even on a Windows 7 box with Firefox 35 and Flash 16
that Firefox has blocked Flash and have to manually click to allow it.

That said, appears Mozilla is moving towards replacing Flash (currently in
the nightlies):

Mozilla enables Flash replacement Shumway partially on Amazon
http://www.ghacks.net/2015/02/12/mozilla-enables-flash-replacement-shumway-partially-on-amazon/

--
Don Kramer
donkramer at gmail.com - email / 404-213-7738 - cell