[ale] Mirroring drives without RAID

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Sat Feb 14 19:18:44 EST 2015

Well, any system unless Windows or Mac (there is a potential that this
drive gets plugged into one of those) so it has to be portable.

I think the most straightforward way to go is with the cron/rsync.  I
had just thought that there might be some kind of fake-RAID method that
would duplicate on the fly similar to RAID without actually using RAID
volumes.