[ale] [ALE] Linux happy scanner with dual sided sheet feed?

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Wed Feb 11 10:30:42 EST 2015

Back when I was in  college I talked myself into more than one "A" on tests by reiterating to the instructor what he'd said in his lecture as opposed to what the book said.

Sometimes it isn't "grade grubbing" but simple misinformation by the instructor that leads to questioning the legitimacy of the grade.  Making a student decide whether you want "your" answer or the "book" answer on a test isn't really fair to the student.  Essay questions that seek opinions are really bad because some instructors just want their own opinions regurgitated than actually hear yours.