[ale] Grails?

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Tue Feb 10 17:04:18 EST 2015

On 02/10/2015 01:58 PM, Beddingfield, Allen wrote:
> Just wondering if any of you are hosting Grails apps?  We've started to get in
> hosting requests for them, and after some experimentation, I've determined that
> the best way for us to do it is to create a WAR file and deploy them in Tomcat.
> I was curious if any of you are doing it, and how (Tomcat, some other server,
> etc..)?

Not grails, but I've developed a few RoR apps.  For those, the key is to have
RVM or rbenv completely separate everything application SW stack from the OS
versions.

OTOH, I don't know ANYTHING about grails.

--
Got Linux? Used on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, media centers, and
servers by kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents and IT professionals.