[ale] Grails?

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Tue Feb 10 14:19:19 EST 2015

Oh, and a hint to save anyone time on doing an initial installation of
Grails.  It checks for/won't run without a .inputrc file in the home
directory of the user running it.  For example, "grails -version" will
fail if that file doesn't exist.  It doesn't have to have anything in
it, so "touch ~/.inputrc" will work.

Allen B.

Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer