[ale] [semi-OT] Wyse ThinOS anyone?

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 08:02:05 EST 2015

Hey Jeff, I myself have used linux on them for quite a bit of different
things.
However, I had not choice in this matter. As a matter of fact, out of 130
locations, we one of 03 setup with it. All others either have the Window or
the Linux version.
This is an experiment I would like to succeed on because our budget has
already been approved and this was not part of it. If I can make this work,
the savings will be in the order of thousands of dollars.