[ale] Ian of debIAN found dead

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Wed Dec 30 17:13:06 EST 2015

That link didn't work for me but I found other mentions of it:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/12/30/ian_murdock_debian_founder/

https://bits.debian.org/2015/12/mourning-ian-murdock.html

Interestingly I also found on Reddit indications he was posting he was going to commit suicide 2 days ago.

The story says Police didn't find anything suspicious in his death but that in itself seems suspicious given the tweets attributed to him which apparently also included comments that the police had harassed him.