[ale] grub

DjPfulio DjPfulio at jdpfu.com
Wed Dec 16 15:38:25 EST 2015

The grub issue is for those locations that allow physical access to their systems and attempt to lock them down anyways.

If you don't lock down grub, the BIOS and external boot media on your systems , then this bug is nothing compared to what is already left open.

Every administrator is taught how to log into a system without a password when there's physical access available. If you aren't blocking this already, this bug really doesn't mean anything to you.