[ale] [OT] Helping others learn C, D, X, Y, Z, EIEIO...

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:10:56 EST 2015

Yeah!

'Cause I can't present at every ALE Central meeting forever!  :-}

All joking aside, this is what ALE has done loosely for 20 years; take
something you know or want to know and show it to or learn it with others.
ALE did this specifically with Atlanta Linux Showcase. This is a very good,
on going process that ALE can do to organize itself around. Maybe we can
get to the level where we can get some big names sponsored for travel to