[ale] Fwd: Donald Trump thinks he can call Bill Gates to "close up" the internet

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Dec 9 10:56:26 EST 2015

Maybe he should have asked Gates to "clog up" the internet...  with enough of those "share/forward this thing to help Bill Gates track messages across the internet" messages, it could be a possibility :D
Of course, all it would take is a bit of Drano through the tubes to clear the clog...

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer