[ale] Beginning Android Coding

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 09:55:38 EST 2015

I've already created a simple Android app (
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.tomshiro.ada ).  Hey!  I
even have 12 users out there!

Much of the learning curve for me was actually dealing with Eclipse, which
is indeed a big honkin' IDE with lots of buttons, sliders, menus, et cetera.

-- CHS