[ale] Chromebook is to Android as Ipad is Iphone?

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Dec 7 08:58:54 EST 2015

My Senior neighbor is being offered a Chromebook for Xmas by her daughter.   She has a MacBook, an Ipad and an Iphone and fears she'd not be able to transition easily because as she puts it:  "After all these years I barely understand Apple. "

I looked at it briefly yesterday and was surprised to find Chromebooks are made by multiple vendors as I'd just assumed it was a Google specific piece of hardware.   Further looking made me think Chromebook is to Android phones as Ipad is to Iphones (i.e. same family but not exactly the same)

Anyone care to comment?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you