[ale] Rebuild CentOS 7.X

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Thu Dec 3 04:21:15 EST 2015

Correct-ish. SIGILL can be caught. The offending instruction can be skipped as shown in the link, or the handler could dynamically emulate it through the use of more advanced code. The technique shown is quite specific to Linux but can be employed in DJGPP with modifications as well.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9314755/in-a-sigill-handler-how-can-i-skip-the-offending-instruction

Sent from my iPhone