[ale] Ot: chromebook

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sat Aug 22 14:04:42 EDT 2015

On 08/22/2015 01:27 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On 08/22/2015 12:48 PM, DJ-Pfulio wrote:
>> Learned to never by anything from HP years ago and relearned to avoid
>> Seagate disks recently.  Pretty soon I'll have trouble buying water if
>> the corporate failures keep happening.
> you PAY for water???? oh no...

My intent with that comment was there wouldn't be anything left I could
buy, even water, since so many corporations had lied about something
important and didn't treat their customers right, with honesty and dignity.

That is all.

Yes, We pay for water out of the tap - about $17/month. Clean tap water
is an amazing thing. Truly.